Yorkshire Wedding Photographer, Jemma King Photography is offering one lucky couple the chance to win their wedding photography for the day
Your wedding day is so special, but once the guests have gone home and the cake is eaten, all you have left are the photographs. Years down the line when you look back at those photographs I want you to relive your day over and over again. I want you to feel what you felt in that moment – whether it was excitement, nervousness or just pure happiness!
Wedding photography is such a huge responsibility, but it’s a responsibility I absolutely love to have. For me, it is the biggest honour to photograph someones wedding day, and I am so lucky I get to call this my job.
The reason for this post however is that I am offering a lucky couple the chance to win their wedding photography worth well cover £1000 completely free!!
This is what is on offer:
– A 1-2 hour pre-wedding engagement shoot in/around the East Yorkshire area
– A full day of wedding photography (no set time limit, but within reason of course!)
– All final edited high resolution images from both the wedding and engagement shoot with printing and sharing rights
You can enter if you’re getting married in 2015 or 2016, and to be in with a chance of winning simply email@example.com with the following information:
– You and your partners name
– A photograph of you two together
– Your wedding date
– Your wedding venue(s)
– Tell me all about the type of day you’re planning! I’d love to know any themes, styling, details etc!
– Let me know what makes your wedding plans unique
If you’re a Pinterest fan, do link me to your inspiration boards as I’d love to see! I look forward to hearing from you all and seeing/hearing about all of your lovely plans and ideas!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The winners will receive an engagement shoot and a full day of wedding photography from Jemma King Photography, with a disk of 300+ high resolution, fully edited wedding images, and 25+ high resolution, fully edited engagement images.
2. The closing date for entries is 31st October 2015, winners will be notified by email within 2 weeks after this date.
3. The winning wedding must take place before 31st December 2016.
4. The wedding can take place anywhere in the world. Reasonable transportation (and accommodation if required) costs from Hull must be covered by the winners.
5. Only 1 entry per couple.
6. Winners must be willing to be featured.
7. Jemma King reserves the right to use the wedding and engagement images for promotional purposes.
8. No purchase necessary.
9. No cash alternative will be offered.